Information, Referral & Resource Centers
Staffed by parents of children and youth with special health care needs who are experienced with Montana's health care system and can provide families with information and access to support in their communities at no cost. www.facebook.com/pg/MTFamily2Family
Montana 211 - https://montana211.org
- Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow (LIFTT)
800-669-6319 toll free, 406-245-1225 TTY
Offices: Billings, Glendive
Serves Treasure, Garfield, McCone, Rosebud, Big Horn, Prairie, Custer, Powder River, Richland, Dawson, Wibaux, Fallon, Golden Valley, Stillwater, Carbon, Musselshell, Yellowstone, and Carter counties.
- Montana Independent Living Project (MILP)
- 800-735-6457 toll free, 406-442-5755 TTY
- Offices: Helena, Bozeman, Butte
- Serves Lewis and Clark, Powell, Granite, Deer Lodge, Silver Bow, Beaverhead, Madison, Gallatin, Park, Sweet Grass, Wheatland, Meagher, Broadwater and Jefferson counties
- North Central Independent Living Services (NCILS)
- 800-823-6245 toll-free, 406-452-9834 TTY
- Offices: Black Eagle, Glasgow
- Serves Glacier, Toole, Liberty, Hill, Blaine, Phillips, Petroleum, Fergus, Judith Basin, Cascade, Chouteau, Teton, Pondera, Valley, Daniels, Sheridan and Roosevelt counties and Blackfeet, Fort Peck, Rocky Boy and Fort Belknap reservations.
- Summit Independent Living Center (Summit)
- 800-398-9002 toll-free, 406-728-1630 TTY
- Offices: Missoula, Hamilton, Kalispell, Ronan
- Serves Missoula, Ravalli, Mineral, Lake, Sanders, Flathead and Lincoln counties.